Staying together remotely: communities and employees in mutual commitment to support each other in an epidemic situation. The integrated campaign focuses on Zlatitsa and the region, schools and kindergartens in Pirdop and Zlatitsa, healthcare in the Srednogorie region, the disabled, employees and their families in the conditions of COVID-19 and the imperatives of social distance.
Quick adaptation of the social responsibility program for the region and the calendar of planned external and internal events:
1) Priorities in the partnership program with Zlatitsa Municipality: healthcare, distance education, security.
2) Alternative remote events instead of canceling: online projects, individual campaigns, distance partnerships.
3) Redirecting extra funds to charity.
Project Target Group
- Students and teachers from Zlatitsa and Pirdop.Children from the region.
- Local communities. organizations in the field of culture and healthy living;
- Residents of the villages of the Zlatitsa municipality with limited access to health services;
- Pirdop Hospital: patients and medics;
- Disadvantaged children: national level;
- Employees and their families.
Reaching through targeted communication on target projects,campaign in local and national media, internal info chann
Nine months, April - December 2020
The campaign modifies according to the circumstances and connects for higher efficiency several goals in the overall social responsibility policy and in the calendar of internal and external events of the project, now with a clear focus on: priority activities according to the needs of communities, higher involvement of employees and their families, ensuring connectivity and supporting the team in conditions of social isolation.
1) Partnership program with Zlatitsa municipality with reordering of priorities;
2) Targeted extraordinary donations:
- Kindergartens and schools in Pirdop and Zlatitsa;
- Pirdop Hospital;
- Clubs for the disabled;
- Reach for Change.
3) Implementation of the planned events in an alternative way, instead of their cancellation:
- "Children's Day": Vazrazhdane Theater with an online play for children from the Srednogorie region;
- "Aurubis Nature Fest": an innovative format of individual running and cycling with registration through a common platform, instead of a group event;
- "Summer Academies": music and photography - distance learning courses;
- "Summer school for children of employees": interactive trip "My family is my team";
- "I am proud of my parents` work": online meeting for the professions with Pavel Kolev & Icaka;
- "Green Week": planting herbs at home;
- "Health and Week": remote meetings with psychologists about the isolation;
- Photo competition "Biodiversity" instead of open lessons for Natura 2000;
- At the cinema from home: tickets for employees - streaming of Master of Art;
- "Srednogorieto - nature and history": individual photo plein air
The results are:
1) Partnership program, Zlatitsa: renovated medical offices in Tsarkvishte, Karlievo, Petrich and payment of medics; Renovation of the kindergarten, community centers, sports field, video surveillance system in the town and villages, air conditioning systems, etc. - while they are closed due to the emergency epidemic situation.
2) Targeted extraordinary donations:
- Kindergartens and schools in the Srednogorie: distance learning equipment, thermal cameras;
- Hospital: support for the COVID-19 ward;
- Clubs for the disabled inтthe region: food vouchers
- MH: purchase of consumables and medicines;
- "Change": support for disadvantaged children.
3) All events are performed remotely instead of canceled with provided connectivity communities - employees