The Cedar Foundation leads positive change in state policies and social attitude towards disadvantaged children and adults. In our work we build and apply high standards of care through advocacy, development of social services and empowerment of individuals.
Established in 2005, The Cedar Foundation:
- Has improved the life of over 1,500 children and young adults;
- Closed 1 orphanage for children with disabilities and contributed to the closure of another 11;
- Has forged multiple national and local partnerships;
- Manages 9 social services;
- Provides individual care to over 100 children and young adults;
- Invests in its team by applying innovative training models;
- Actively promotes volunteering and corporate social responsibility as generators for social change.