ул. Цар Шишман No 7, ет.1
тел.: 02 986 5202
факс: 02 986 5625
Administrative Assistant Intern (Part-time) at BBLF
The Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) is thе prime business association devoted to promoting business ethics and corporate citizenship.
Currently, BBLF is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant Intern to provide support in managing the office and administration matters and help ensure the smooth implementation of projects.
The duties of the Administrative Assistant Intern include:
Office management; communicating with members, visitors and partners; providing administrative support to BBLF staff.
Keeping track of due payments; managing petty cash.
Drafting and managing correspondence; providing relevant support to event organisation.
The successful candidate would have the following:
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel Draw, etc.
- University Degree to be acquired in the next two years in a relevant field (Public Administration, Business Administration, Journalism, English Studies, International Relations, Political Science, Economics or similar)
- Team spirit, willingness to learn, good manners, and motivation.
- Outstanding opportunity for professional development in a highly reputable and influential organisation
- The position is part-time (4 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Additional benefits included in the package.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line AAI2017.
Only successful candidates will be invited for an interview.