ул. Цар Шишман No 7, ет.1
тел.: 02 986 5202
факс: 02 986 5625
ЗА ВРЪЗКА С НАС
Георги Руйчев - 0889 003 099
Габриела Маринова - 0885 962 294
Ани Иванова - 0888 125 504
TITLE: Project Assistant Intern (part-time) at BBLF
The Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) is this country’s prime business association devoted to promoting business ethics and corporate citizenship. In pursuit of our mission of advancing Bulgaria’s business and social environment we at BBLF are planning to develop, launch and implement a national Diversity Charter. Hence the opening for a part-time Project Assistant Intern to assist with managing the development, planning and execution of a special EU project dedicated to diversity and inclusion and related initiatives and events.
The duties of the Project Assistant Intern include various project-related responsibilities:
- Support for the administration of project activities;
- Logistical support of the launch of project activities and events;
- Assistance with project-based communication tasks;
- All relevant support in executing a variety of strategic initiatives aimed at accelerating diversity and inclusion.
The successful candidate would have the following:
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel Draw, etc.;
- University Degree to be acquired in the next two years in a relevant field (Public Administration, Business Administration, Journalism, English Studies, International Relations, Political Science, Economics or similar);
- Proactive personality, team spirit, willingness to learn, good manners, and motivation.
- Outstanding opportunity for valuable experience in a highly reputable and influential organisation;
- The role is an excellent starting point for someone looking to move into a career in the not-for-profit, CSR, HR sectors;
- The position is part-time (4 hours per day, 5 days per week);
- Additional benefits are included in the package.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line PAI 2018).